Another week, another offer

The sale of our house is beginning to feel a bit like a soap opera! Maybe third time will be a charm as we’ve verbally accepted another offer.  We’re at the “wait for it…” stage in the cycle again while we wait for the buyer’s mortgage to be formally approved. If all goes well then…

Back in the saddle again

It’s not a particularly familiar saddle but we’ve had to get back on the “showing our house” horse. We’d accepted an offer on our house around a month ago but last week got an email that the buyer had withdrawn their offer due to a delay in the sale of her property… whatever that means….