Another week, another offer

The sale of our house is beginning to feel a bit like a soap opera! Maybe third time will be a charm as we’ve verbally accepted another offer.  We’re at the “wait for it…” stage in the cycle again while we wait for the buyer’s mortgage to be formally approved. If all goes well then…

Back in the saddle again

It’s not a particularly familiar saddle but we’ve had to get back on the “showing our house” horse. We’d accepted an offer on our house around a month ago but last week got an email that the buyer had withdrawn their offer due to a delay in the sale of her property… whatever that means….

Six on Saturday #3

For this week’s six on Saturday (it is still Saturday right?) I decided to do a quick macro study of leaves. Found some pretty good stuff outside and two from inside. Thanks again to The Propagator for Six on Saturday

Limbo

I need some silver for the ferryman! We’re seriously stuck in limbo at the moment. Formal offers are in play in both directions and there’s not a damn thing that we can do to progress either of them. The buyer for our house is supposedly in the process of putting her house on the market…

Isle of May Trip

This boat trip has been on my wish list for a while now. We tried to go last year but the sailing was cancelled due to weather/water conditions. This year the weather was perfect! Sunny day, cool wind and no haar! Even though the weather was kind the North Sea is not for the faint…